- The expected date for the festival may change once the moon sighting for Eid has been confirmed. Inspire FM (the organiser) will inform stallholders of any changes as soon as possible.
- Stalls are only confirmed upon receipt of full payment and all paperwork.
- All payments must be received in full by the date specified to the individual trader.
- Any application forms which are not fully completed will need to be resubmitted. Please note, your application will be treated as a new application.
- Inspire FMs (the organisers) decision on which stall applications are accepted is final and non-negotiable.
- Inspire FM will endeavour to provide exclusivity to stalls however this is not a guarantee and does not apply to all products/services.
- Due to the nature of the event, all food and drink sold must be halal certified. Proof of halal certification may be required.
- Stalls will be set-up on the day, access from 9am.
- Stallholders are required to source their own generators (diesel only) and water.
- Stallholders are required to bring their own table and chairs if required.
- Gazebos are only given to stallholders who have requested them and have made the applicable payment. These are given on a first come first serve basis.
- All stalls need to be promptly closed at 8pm.
ON THE DAY
- All stallholders will be expected to arrive no later than 10:30am (access from 9am).
- There will be no vehicle access to the site after 11am.
- Strictly no vehicle movement allowed between 11:30am – 8:30pm, during these times vehicles must be parked in the designated area. There will be a penalty charge of £100 for vehicles not parked in designated areas and for vehicles moving during the hours stated.
- Stalls must be ready for inspection at 11am.
- Trading will take place from 12pm and will cease at 8pm.
- The location of the stall cannot be altered on the day.
- Only items approved by Inspire FM may be displayed, sold and/or promoted. Items not approved in advance will be taken off the stall.
- Traders selling clothing may bring a maximum of 2 clothes rails for displaying items. Extra rails may be negotiated.
- No glass bottles or sharp objects are allowed on stalls.
- Traders are responsible for their own stall signage.
- Stallholders are expected to keep their pitch area tidy throughout the event and ensure they leave the area as they found it.
CANCELLATIONS AND DAMAGES
- In case of the event being cancelled by Inspire FM, traders will be refunded in full.
- In case of the event being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are not in the control of the organisers (i.e. bad weather) then the organisers will not be able to refund traders.
- Traders who cancel on or after 31st March will forfeit 100% of the full payment.
- Cancellations before 31st March will be offered a refund, minus a 50% cancellation fee.
- Inspire Eid reserves the right to re-let cancelled stalls.
- Traders must provide evidence of valid, adequate public liability insurance which covers the event.
- Stallholders are fully liable for claims arising from their conduct or service.
- Stallholders are responsible for their own safety, security and insurance and that of their property and equipment.
- Inspire Eid and Inspire FM are not responsible for any loss or damages of goods or equipment.
- Inspire Eid and Inspire FM are not responsible for any loss or personal injuries which arise from incidents which are not connected to the organisers and/or are due to the negligence of the trader.
- Stallholders will be liable for any loss or damages to equipment provided by the organisers.
- All stallholders must comply with Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1999 and be registered with their local authority for the provision of such services. All food traders must have FHRS of level 3 or above.
- Food traders must provide all documentation requested by Luton Council before a catering application is confirmed.
- All LPG gas bottles must be stored in secure cages at all times.
- Fire risk assessments must be completed by all traders before the set-up of the stall.
- Traders are responsible for the adherence of Health and Safety at Work act 1974 and all other relevant statutory provisions covering all health and safety regulations. The implementation is for themselves, their employees and contractors.
Last updated: 06/02/2023