Last updated: 28/12/18
When you use and access the Site, we may collect and store some of your data.
• Your IP address
• The internet browser and device you use
• Data passed through applications you may download via the Site
• The date and time you visit, how long you stay on the Site for, and how you use our website and access its content
• Your name and email address – when you sign up to our email newsletter or contact us through our ‘Contact us’ page
• Details you’ve given on surveys or applications on the Site
• Maintain, improve, and administer our website
• Inform you about news, upcoming events and campaigns that might be of interest to you
• Improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you
• Provide analytics to better understand how visitors use our Site
Our employees who have a need to use the information we collect will have access to it. They are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
• storing and securing data
• marketing and analytic activities
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to:
• access your personal information,
• unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us,
• request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us,
• have errors in your personal information corrected,
• have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law, and
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognise you and make the Site more useful to you.
When you use and access our Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. We do this to ensure you get the best experience from our Site. Our cookies enable certain functions of the Site, provide analytics and ensure that advertising you see online is relevant to you and your interests.
• Essential cookies – these cookies provide the services that you have specifically asked for on our website and are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as playing our live stream.
• Performance cookies – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. They collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They don’t collect information that identifies a visitor and are only used to improve how the website works.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. These are cookies that are not essential, but they enhance your use of our website.
• Third Party Cookies – when you use our website, you may notice content provided by a company other than us. Also, if you ‘share’ our content with friends through social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these social networks. We have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third-party websites. We suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
© 2017 Inspire FM. All Rights Reserved. Website created by Creoforma